Welcome to the Organic Africa website, a key source for information on organic farming resources in Africa, including the African Organic Agriculture Training Manual and the Organic Farming Resource Directory.
Organic Africa is created and managed by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL) with the indispensable cooperation of various partners in Africa.
Contribute to the validation process!
Help improve the draft version of the training materials by testing them in your local context and giving us your feedback.
Organisations presently validating the training manual
- Agro Eco Louis Bolk Institute - Eastern Africa, Uganda
- Uganda Coffee Development Authority
- CARITAS Uganda
- Rural Community in Development (RUCID), Uganda
- Sustainable Agriculture Trainers network (SATNET), Uganda
- National Organic Agricultural Movement of Uganda (NOGAMU)
- National Union of Coffee Agribusinesses and Farm Enterprises (NUCAFE), Uganda
- International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (ICIPE), Kenya
- Syngenta Foundation Sustainable Agriculture, Kenya
- Kenya Organic Agricultural Network (KOAN)
- Namibian Organic Association (NOA)
- Kenya Institute of Organic Farming (KIOF)
- Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP), Kenya
- Tanzania Organic Agriculture movement (TOAM)
- Rwanda Organic Agriculture Movement (ROAM)
- Promoting Organic and Sustainable Agriculture Development in Africa (POSADA), Rwanda
- AGASARO Cooperative, Rwanda
- Institute for Sustainable Development (ISD), Ethiopia
- BEA, Ethiopia
- Syngenta Foundation Sustainable Agriculture, Mali
- Mobiom, Mali
- Helvetas Mali
- ELOC Farms, Ghana
- WAD African Foods Ltd., Ghana
- University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Lautech Agricultural Service, Nigeria
- Kasisi Agricultural Training Center, Zambia